“Generative Simulations” encompasses multi-agent behaviors on SubD topologies
, and real-time dynamic representation. Python-based behavioral simulations are studied on the basis of Superabundance, including, Swarming, Noise,
Attraction/Repulsion, Stigmergy, and others.
Made with Rhino 7 and Grasshopper.
TA: Samuel Mujica
1. María Alejandra Cristancho, Diego Alejandro Garzón, Juan David Salazar
2. Juan Pablo Corredor, Nicolas Durán, María Paula Tarazona
3. Camila Gamboa, María José González, Valeria Hernández
4. Luisa Piedrahita, Isabel Restrepo, Miranda Uribe
5. Juan Nicolás Bogotá, Angela Bohorquez, Ezequiel Leibovich